Sunday, October 25, 2009

How time flies!


It's hard to believe that Olivia is already 2 weeks old! The first couple of weeks at home have been pretty quiet. Olivia is very mellow, she only cries when she is hungry. She is content on being held, especially by her Daddy. She loves to cuddle up to him and rub her little fingers against his chin hair. She is eating like a champ and growing like a weed. I think that she will catch up to her big sister's baby weight in no time.


To celebrate the arrival of her new baby sister, Audrey enjoyed a special chocolate cupcake. I think that she enjoyed it!


Daddy (looking a little sleep deprived) with his girls. What a lucky guy!


Olivia received her much needed first bath after her umbilical stump fell off. She was very relaxed and loved having her hair washed. Good thing too because she has a lot of hair!


Audrey is such a great big sister. She loves to help with everything. And she also loves to make every moment a photo op. She is constantly getting next to Olivia and telling me to "take a picture of me and my baby". Melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment