Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A fizzled and drizzled 4th of July

The weather man said that the 4th of July would be sunny and warm. I had bought the girls matching shorts sets the day before based on this forecast. I should have known better. Oh well at least they looked cute!

Olivia watching the parade on her first 4th of July.

Audrey can pose with any prop - even her used lollipop stick. I see her with a future in commercials.

We were supposed to go and spend the rest of the day in Bellevue to watch the fireworks, but it started pouring so we ended up at one of our favs, The Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It wasn't the BBQ we had planned on, but it was darn good! These pictures were taken while we waited for our table.

I know what Audrey is thinking: "My sister is crazy".

I know what Olivia is thinking: "Could you please loosen your grip!"

Olivia refusing to participate.

Harmony at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment