Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catch up time........again.

Yes I am up to my slacking ways again. I can't help it I am just too darn busy these days. Let me fill you in on what we have been up to.

We finished off the summer with the Mountlake Terrace Seafair event, the Magnolia Seafair parade, a trip to Maryland to visit with family, and lazy days at home that were filled with laughs.

Audrey on her first solo roller coaster ride.

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

"Hey, when can I do that?!"

At the parade.

Goofy happy girl #1

Goofy happy girl #2

"I love clowns?"

Taking a snooze on a very comfy cousin Joe.

Having a cuddle with cousin Chris.

"Yes I am up to something."

Picture with the cousins - Kevin, Derek, Shelly, Audrey, Logan, and Olivia.

"Look at me Mama!" 

Sooooo Cute! 





Audrey called me to come outside and this is what I found.

"WHOA!"

Summer fun is exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment