Saturday, January 8, 2011

Audrey turns 5 (OMG!!!!)

Audrey has been waiting to turn 5 since she was about 3. I don't know what it is about this magic age, but to Audrey it couldn't come any sooner. At last the day had arrived and so we threw our princess a party fit for.... well a princess of course!





The Birthday Girl



"I want a party too."

I can't tell if the look on Rachel's face is determination (to beat David at skeet ball) or frustration (because she is getting beat by David at skeet ball).

Pizza for the princesses.

Olivia tried really hard not to smile for this picture.





Can you tell she's having a good time?

Aunt Amanda and Kelly - Pretty Pretty Princesses.

Cake!

"Happy Birthday to you....."



Make a wish

Elizabeth showed us the best way to eat a cupcake.

Apparently only the frosting matters.

While Audrey was opening her gifts.......

Olivia took the time to steal her sister's thunder and walk by herself for the first time!

"Oh Olivia..."



"I'm goin in"

"I'm comin out"

"I'm goin in"

"I'm comin out"

"Ok, Ok, I'm goin in"

"Nope. I'm comin out"

"Alright I made it in"

"Now get me out!"


Audrey finished off her birthday night with another round of Wii games. She had become addicted during our stay and had also become quite good at bowling and boxing.




She takes her Wii ing very seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment